Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Ultimate Companion" : Bike India appreciates the Blaze after detailed, long term test!


Adil Jal Darukhanwala's two wheeler magazine Bike India has tested the Blaze over 928km since May 2007 ( i. e. six months), and carried an overall ownership report in November issue (page 101).

Here's what Manoj from Bike India says:

"The Kinetic Blaze came to my rescue at the right time. It is one of the most perfect choices I have made recently, apart from starting back with my regular work-outs. Currently, it is the fastest scooter in the country (good enough for what I can handle) while being extremely comfortable to ride.

The saddle on the Blaze is a boon and since my commutes are more or less inside the city, seat is very enjoyable, especially after a hard day at work. The suspension and the tyres on this big scoot too perform very well and it is significantly visible in the way the bike goes smoothly over pothole ridden roads.

Even the brakes are well upto the task of getting this burly scooter to a stop without much effort going in it. Apart from the speedometer cable snapping at 928 km, the scooter has given no trouble and has been my ultimate companion on the Pune roads. Amongst the stop and go traffic conditions and a few speed bursts on open roads, the scooter has been religiously delivering me a fuel efficiency of 38 kmpl.

It is a welcome change for me to ride this European styled premium scooter fom Kinetic. It handles nicely, doesn't scare me while I lay her down and nor does it need heavy maintenance. Not to mention the amount of heads that turn wherever I take her!"

Total Km: 928
Kmpl: 38
Costs: Nil
For: Performance, ride quality, handling, pillion comfort and great looks

No comments: