Friday, August 24, 2007

Bike India's Long term Blaze Test Report

Bike India's Long term Blaze Test Report says:

The Kinetic Blaze assigned to me as my long-termer is working fine and serving me well. In fact, I like it so much that I’d prefer it over any other motorcycle in the BIKE India garage. Why? It’s a lovely scooter, start off with, especially for my home-work-home commute through traffic. The seat is more comfortable than any I’ve come across yet, so much so that it feels almost like my couch. It conceals my legs fairly from the front, which is an added advantage in the rains. Making my way through the traffic is also not an issue, since the vehicle is responsive and zippy. As of now, it has not given me any problems, not even starting hitches in the rains.

Ramnath borrowed the Blaze for a day long trip to Mahabaleshwar, about 240km from Pune, and returned impressed. His last trip to the place was on a motorcycle but this time around it was much more comfortable. He was extremely surprised when the scooter, despite its small wheels as compared to those of a motorcycle, maintained its poise perfectly even on the slippery red slush that had collected over the roads. The vehicle returned a mileage of 34 kmpl on the highways, which all of us think is decent for a big ungeared vehicle.

All in all, I’m happy to report that the Blaze is proving to be a very good and problem free steed, in all respects. Especially in terms of stares from the fairer sex and than makes me even happier.
:)

Reference: Bike India August 2007 issue, page # 180

No comments: